|Ladder Id ||824 |
|Members ||1 |
|NTRP Level ||3.5 to 4.0 |
|Privacy ||Public |
|Created ||Nov 25, 2017
- The initial ranking of players on the ladder is based on their current points
- A player may challenge any other player above his or her position who is within a range of unlimited.
- Players may issue or accept more than one challenge at a time.
- Members are not required to accept more than one challenge per week. However, members must accept valid challenges from other members, or accept a loss by default. Players are not required to accept a challenge from another player they have defeated withinthe past two weeks.
- Member will be deducted 100 points if he or she doesn't play any match in 30 days unless there's a valid reason.
- The standard match format for the ladder is 2 sets and 11 points tie-break if neccessary. However, players can agree on any match format based on the condition. If players can't come to an agreement then they must use the standard format.
Players' points are calculated based on Elo rating system, which is considered the most accurate system for ranking player ability. After each match, the winning player will take points from the opponent. The number of points that the winner takes is calculated based on the winner's current points, opponent's points and the importance of the match. If enough number of matches are played, the best players will be at the top of your ladder. Any match format can be used.
More information about Elo rating system can be found here:
There's no match result submitted yet
Let's make some headlines by challenging your friends, shall we?